- Remove storage costs
- Provide instant access to all documents
- Improve employee productivity
SoftCo on-demand Document Manager
For many organisations the routine reliance on paper filing systems and people-intensive tasks are a hidden cost and an obstacle to improved productivity. Worse still, the absence of automated workflow and standardised processes means information is more likely to be inaccurate or even lost.
Whether it is collaborating on a complex project or simply managing a department’s myriad of information, SoftCo on-demand Document Manager will significantly reduce these risks. From electronic capture and automated workflow to Computer Output Laser Disk (COLD) and a Content-Addressable Storage System (CAS), different technologies can be used in the document lifecycle to bring new efficiencies to old processes.
Regardless of whether it is paper-based, an email, a Microsoft office document or from a mainframe, SoftCo on-demand Document Manager takes information into a secure and compliant environment for effective electronic workflow - to share, collaborate, email, or print - or simply to store.
Documents can be accessed from anywhere at anytime throughout the lifecycle. With version control, the integrity of the document is constantly maintained while the workflow paths can be configured to ensure that only authorised users have access to the files. Compliance and reporting are also embedded in the solution.
- automated workflow for any type of document, paper or electronic
- version controls maintain accuracy
- comprehensive permission controls ensure documents are only visible to approved users
- a single repository combined with powerful search tools means documents can be found quickly and easily
- the repository ensures compliance and aids disaster recovery
- documents are converted to digital formats using optical character recognition